Draw a car tutorial Draw a car tutorial

Usually tutorials make something that looks good... that... not so much. Your biggest problem was that the windows are far to large and the doors are far too small. Keep up the good work though, you'll get it right eventually. But untill then don't make tut's on how to do half decent art work.

Kong-Chuen responds:

Thx for your review and for your eye for details.

Your in our hearts Mate. Your in our hearts Mate.

Well at the very least he did die doing something he loved, imagine if he had died in a car crash in the city..... :'(

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Yeah. I would want to die doing the thing i loved.

Virus Mouse Game Virus Mouse Game

Fun fact! Just like 99.9999999% of mouse avoider games in this game all you have to do is hold down the left mouse button during the levels to and then you can just fly right through the walls!

Graphis sucked too! Learn some actionscript!

LilFugitive responds:

I will learn actionscript, but I can't because of these irritating guys like you. If you don't have anything helpfull to say, then don't write reviews.

TitanGear TitanGear

Amazing graphics!!! The one thing I would have done differently would have been to make it so you don't start at the begining each time you die, have some kind of check pointes or something you know?
Also, one little bug I found was that when you jump you can jump again when you are still in the air, you dont go any higher but you fly up again without hitting the ground first.

The-titan responds:

indeed! i hope u played the full game couse there are check points! hmm there are 3 of them :P and the jumping.....hmm i wouldnt say its a bug..i'd say its just a glitch that i cant fix :P

well anyway thank u for the comment! :D

Japanese Garden Japanese Garden

Leave out that bone chilling noise next time. Other than that it was very beautiful.

-super n00b tutorial- -super n00b tutorial-

Yeah cause newgrounds could really use another half assed tutorial on flash. Thanks for nothing, BLAAAAAAAM!

slowz responds:

Yes, it could, execpt it wasn't half-assed!